Karen Tate has discovered the Feminine Face of God and is committed to share Her value. For too many women, the Sacred, the Divine, or Goddess does not come together with “female”. We, as women, do not even realize the impact this deep divide into which women have been placed has in our lives. Yet we wonder why violence against women is escalating. We are enraged at the culture of rape still in place. We complain about the marketing and distortion of female and it’s impact on our daughters and granddaughters.
Reconnecting with and inclusion of women’s voice and values are necessary if our world is to shift into peace.
As Karen says, “We are the hands to rock the cradle and we must step up be be the hands that broker the deals” to assure that the life we cradle can thrive.
Karen has been married to husband, Roy, who she describes as the “wind beneath her wings” for the last 30 years and she credits him for his love and support behind the scenes enabling her to be so active in all phases of her work.
What Can You Do?
- Create a conversation at Weaving the World on Facebook
- Voices of the Sacred Feminine Radio
- Pre-order and read Karen’s latest book, Goddess Calling: Inspirational Messages and Meditations of Sacred Feminine Liberation Theology
- Watch the film, Femme, Women Healing the World from Karen’s website
- Invitation: Read the Living Declaration that the Founding Mothers created at the March 2012 Women’s Grassroots Congress Then, join the Intentional World making decisions and taking action from the values that women hold.
- Invitation: Share with your friends
Thanks to Kari Hillery for her marvelous music! One World Kari’s website
And thanks to you for being in the audience. Without you, Weaving the World would not exist!