Fun and Fit Interview YouTube Yoga Star, and Urban Farmer, Bex Borucki
Ever felt too busy to exercise? Today’s guest offers solutions based on her own overloaded experience.
Bex is a 33-year-old mother of 4 (from teens to a baby), fitness and yoga instructor, urban farmer, YouTube video maker, and FitFluential Ambassador. She helps her followers fit in healthy living without going insane at BexLife.com How does she do it? How can you?
If you are wanting to get more fit, fit it all in, and stay sane while going full speed, then listen in.
We ask Bex:
- How do you find time to exercise while raising a family, growing your own business, working full time, posting online every day? (Insert your life here!)
- How do you prioritize activities especially on days you are overwhelmed?
- What do you tell your followers when they say they are too busy to exercise or eat healthfully?
- How did you first become interested in growing your own food? In teaching exercise?
- What’s the number one question your followers ask about exercise?
Rebekah “Bex” Borucki keeps healthy and busy raising backyard chickens and growing her own organic garden in a small urban space. Her popular workout series on YouTube – “You Have 4 Minutes” – shows people how to fit effective daily exercise routines into the busiest schedules. Her message is all about organic fitness and “muscle without meat.” In 2011 she was selected one of 16 trainers from around the world to be part of YouTube’s Next Trainer program.
Bex, her husband, four children, eight gossiping hens, one curious cat, a little turtle that could, and two gerbils are about to take on even more as they move from city home to country farm. Follow her adventures at:
Continue that adventurous spirit and subscribe to our YouTube channel and website FunandFit.org