- “We exercise to become better humans.”
- “Exercise as Entertainment will not reshape your body nor mind.”
- “Conscious Movement evolves your brain”
- The body is your ultimate tool for success, and we all have the potential for greatness.”
- “Success with your body creates success with your career, relationships, and ultimately, your life”
These are just a few of the thought-provoking statements our guest, Dr. Michael Luan challenges us with.
Dr Luan is a body communications coach, consultant and speaker who blends eastern and western thought to help his clients reach their goals. We ask him:
- What is conscious movement?
- How can we achieve it and take advantage of its benefits?
- How does conscious movement evolve our brains?
- How does our posture affect our mental and emotional states and why is “integrated, evolved posture” so critical?
- What does the newly founded Movement Academy offer participants?
- How will the Movement Academy improve our lives?
Hello listeners to the Fun and Fit radio show. My name is Dr. Michael Luan, and I am a Doctor of Chiropractic, Master of Oriental Medicine, biomechanics specialist, and teacher. My greatest passion and gift in life is transforming the lives of others and providing them with the tools they need to grow, succeed, and flourish. I teach people biomechanics and movement, conduct hands-on work, and develop consciousness to help people like you uncover their hidden potential.