Fun and Fit interview certified personal trainer and proponent of “Fitness Independence,” Matt Schifferle
Listen in to Matt Schifferle, creator of the RedDeltaProject.com whose philosophy of “Fitness Independence” is based on the principal that pleasure and enjoyment are essential qualities in an effective exercise program.
We ask Matt:
- You use a phrase “Fitness Independence.” What is Fitness Independence exactly? Why is this important for motivation and goal achievement?
- What if someone really does not enjoy any aspect of exercise. What then?
- Does it ultimately matter is exercisers truly enjoy working out as long as they comply? That is, what if the goal is strong enough to drive the process, even if the process (working out) is not fun?
- What steps can listeners take to connect a passion or happy activity with exercise, if exercise is not a happy activity?
- Lastly, what does “Red Delta Project” really mean? How is that linked to fitness?
Matt shares his positive outlook and mind-changing philosophy through his website, RedDeltaProject.com, his YouTube channel, weekly newsletter and Twitter updates. After training clients for more than 10 years, he believes that ultimately you can and must connect enjoyment with exercise in order to succeed. And he has helped many skeptical clients do just that! When Matt is not training you can find him hiking and racing his mountain bike in the green mountains of Vermont.
More action? Sure. You can call in to hear this interview at (512) 827-0515 ext 0328