Ready to try Pilates but wonder what it really is and what it can do for you?
- One of the most common misconceptions about Pilates involves yoga. Do you know the differences between Pilates and yoga, for example?
- A second common myth is that Pilates is soooo easy and mostly for women. How does our guest, Cassey Ho address that myth?
- Can Pilates make you taller?
- What are the top benefits of trying a Pilates workout? What is this mode really good for?
- If you want to get started with Pilates, what are the best ways? Cassey has a few suggestions.
Get the scoop from San Francisco based Pilates teacher, YouTube sensation, and fellow FitFluential Ambassador, Cassey Ho, who is known nationally for her POP Pilates workouts and pop, pop, popular website, Blogilates.
Cassey started doing Pilates in high school, fell in love with the practice and instantly became a hardcore devotee. She began instructing while still in college after earning certifications from Balanced Body University and NESTA. However, her biggest classes happen online in the YouTube universe. Her POP Pilates series fuses Top 40 songs and workouts to create energetic, fun, and upbeat sweat sessions.